Donate Your Boat
Fins Attached was established to conduct research, promote conservation, and advocate for the protection of the marine ecosystem.
We believe in the preservation of our world’s precious resources and that through the protection of the oceans apex predators, marine ecosystem balance can be maintained for the benefit of all living things on earth.
The health of any ecosystem is controlled largely by its apex predators. So, while our work aims to impact the marine ecosystem as a whole, much of our research is focused on the apex predators of the marine environment, which are sharks.
Our organization is comprised of scientists, companies, organizations, and people concerned with the health of the world’s oceans. The scientists that represent Fins Attached range in backgrounds from divers to Ph.D marine biologists.
Fins Attached is a section 501(c)(3) tax exempt charity as defined by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
The donation of your vessels will support our efforts to protect the marine environment and save sharks from extinction.
How Your Donation Helps You and to Preserve Our Marine Ecosystems
- Support a national effort to protect our marine environment and sharks
- Receive tax deduction donation benefits without paying commissions
- Stop depreciation in a volatile marketplace with your charitable donation
- End all expenses, including dockage, maintenance, insurance, fuel, etc., associated with the ownership of your boat
- For guidelines on how to donate your vessel click here
Your donation will be directed to help our efforts in the following areas
- Shark Research
- Shark Conservation
- Public awareness and education
- Advocacy – Affecting international policy to protect our oceans