Saving Our Seas from a Mile High
December 4 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Saving Our Seas from a Mile High: Fins Attached’s 11-year Anniversary Celebration!
In lieu of our Annual Gala Symposium and Dinner we are holding a virtual event on our 11th anniversary, packed with a fantastic list of guest speakers and, as ever, an amazing silent auction. Help Fins Attached celebrate in style.
Fins Attached believes in the preservation of our world’s precious resources and that through the protection of the ocean’s apex predators, marine ecosystem balance can be maintained for the benefit of all living things on earth.
Our annual gala is a significant event in the year, where we are able to bring people together to:
- Further promote the important work that we are conducting.
- Galvanize and grow the support we need to promote conservation.
- Educate those who wish to learn more about the marine environment, including the importance of sharks.
- Raise further funding through our incredible silent auction.
- Randall Arauz – Fins Attached International Policy Director.
- Dr. Mauricio Hoyos – Fins Attached Chief Scientist
- Dr. Alex Antoniou – Fins Attached Founder and CEO